• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another front drive shaft+SYE question

scorpio_vette

NAXJA Forum User
now i've read tons of threads on here over the last few months where people use a front driveshaft as a rear driveshaft with a SYE.

i just got my SYE in the mail, and have a front driveshaft ready too.

i just wanted to get a quick checklist of anything i might have overlooked or not read.

i have a 95XJ, 4.0L, AW4, NP231, chrysler 8.25 (changing to D44 in next couple months), and 3" lift.

i know that the only way to know for sure is to test full flex and full droop and compression after installing the driveshaft and see if it clears. but is there anything else i should look at???

what are your experiences with running front shafts in the rear???

scorpio_vette said:
now i've read tons of threads on here over the last few months where people use a front driveshaft as a rear driveshaft with a SYE.

i just got my SYE in the mail, and have a front driveshaft ready too.

i just wanted to get a quick checklist of anything i might have overlooked or not read.

i have a 95XJ, 4.0L, AW4, NP231, chrysler 8.25 (changing to D44 in next couple months), and 3" lift.

i know that the only way to know for sure is to test full flex and full droop and compression after installing the driveshaft and see if it clears. but is there anything else i should look at???

what are your experiences with running front shafts in the rear???

I haven't gone wheelin yet, but so far so good..

Also have 3"s, AW4, NP231, and the 8.25..

DSCF9361.jpg

DSCF9363-1.jpg

DSCF9224.jpg

DSCF9226.jpg

DSCF9236.jpg

Back