• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale or Trade

Dustin_Z

NAXJA Forum User
I'm cross postign this from http://arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=5767

I figure someone here may be interested.

Hey guys, got a few things that are either for sale, or will be for sale after the first of the year when my jeep goes throu it's next set of mods. Here is what I'm gonna have for sale or trade and what all I'm looking for... Make me an offer! Ideally, I would like to trade the winch for some tires, and the lift for a locker, but we all know how that usually goes.... Wish in one hand, $%#* in the other and see which one fills up faster... LOL

For Sale:
$200 -XJ 3" full spring pack lift. Coils, leafs, and likenew shocks. Paid around 440 for it, and then replaced shocks last summer.

$40 -XJ 5.5" lift shocks for the rear. Paid 75 for them last month.

$250 -(4) 31x10.5x15 Toyo AT's Lots of tread left, a little rock rash from 1 trip to SL. I also have a BFG AT with a little tread left I will throw in for a good spare

$25 -1 32" super swamper tire on a 15x7 rim for a good spare. I think it is a radial TSL

Wanted:

Upper control arms for an XJ - 4 to 6" lift

quick disconnects for 6"

15x8 rim 5 on 4.5

Hey, he is listing these for me. I didn't even think about putting them on NAXJA.... Anyways, you can PM me with any questions.

As for the shocks, they are pro comp shocks. Don't have any pics, they are still on my jeep and will be coming off after the first. They are plain white with the pro comp sticker on them. Let me know if ya need anything else!

Chris

It is a Rusty's 3" full spring pack lift. leafs, coils, and shocks. The shocks that came with the lift sucked, so they were replaced this summer. It has procomp shocks now.

Back