• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking For a 97 Door Wiring Diagram

duner12

NAXJA Forum User
I pulled 2 97 jeep xj doors that are all electric for my 90 jeep comanche. I am really tired of pulling up to a drive throught and am fighting againt the vent window to get the food. Also i would love to be able to roll down my pasanger side window with out having to reach across my truck and turn the crank. I am looking for a wire diagram so i can build my own wiring harnes. Most people so far have told me to pull a complete one out of another xj but being a Electrical Major at Texas A&M i am redoing alot of the wiring my self. I have the chiltons book but the way they lay the wiring out is confusing. Can anyone help me??:dunno:

We did this swap on my MJ. There is a write-up in the current issue of JP Magazine. All of the wiring we did is in the article.

IMG_0001.jpg

Hey thanks for the post but i do have a little bit of a small problem because i left my JP Mag up in college station when i came home for christmas dose anyone know where i can find it online

Back