• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Cleanup Reminder

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
2006cleanupwx3.jpg

Lunch will be served.

Please come out to help. Pick up stuff and then trail riding with guides.

*crickets*

So who's going? I HAVE to be at work...can't even take a vacation day. Any way we can get some sort of showing? Not like there isn't plenty of notice this time.

Okay Karl. I'm in!! See ya there!

:clap:

I've started a new thread to arrange a convoy.

Mark

My XJ isn't Giant; I just corrected all the mistakes they made at the factory. I'm fairly sure the engineers intended it to have 33" tires and a LA setup.

Anyways I'll be there this weekend. I ran Reiter two weekends ago and it really was a mess. Kind of ticked me off really since we just cleaned it up 6 months ago and now there are huge piles of bear cans and the sort. Is it to hard for people to carry that king of trash out with them? <End mindless rant>

Is it mostly going to be picking up trash or is there other things that need to be done like trimming trees, filling in holes, or stuff that would require items I wouldn't normally bring wheeling

Its a lot of picking up trash, this spring we pulled a couple small blocks out of the woods, a few junked/abandoned cars get pulled out to the road, it's all to keep this place open for us to use.

Back