• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any one near Reiter

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Buddy needs a hub, bolts, and the outer stub. Pass side d30. They are up by the third pit on the main road in.

Truck and trailer on the way.

So how'd it work out? You get him home okay?

Well I want to go wheeling Sunday the 14th if you don't mind dragging me around, Dave. :)

~Scott

Last I talked to Dave he wanted to hit up the troubles. Something that I am a little worried about, but hey your jeep may come through in some discernible form, Scott.

-Alex

Last I talked to Dave he wanted to hit up the troubles. Something that I am a little worried about, but hey your jeep may come through in some discernible form, Scott.

-Alex

haha hey...it's wheeling isnt it? I don't expect my rig to look pretty. As long as nothing I NEED breaks. :) (like my rear light, mirror, etc...things that broke my last couple runs :tears:). I'm running out of money to fix things...and my dad has started to get mad...haha.

~Scott

haha hey...it's wheeling isnt it? I don't expect my rig to look pretty. As long as nothing I NEED breaks. :) (like my rear light, mirror, etc...things that broke my last couple runs :tears:). I'm running out of money to fix things...and my dad has started to get mad...haha.

~Scott

Last time out I lost my mirror. It came right through my wing window :wierd:

Back