• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Dana 44 Electrac Lockers 550 ea.

97Jeepers

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, Im sellin a set of Detroit Electrac Lockers for front and rear Dana 44 (low pinion). I bought these for my 87 Wagoneer, but I scored a deal on a set of front and rear Dana 60s for it. So no need for the 44 lockers. These are the older design lockers, with the shift actuator and the special diff cover. These will work in Rubicon front housings as well as the XJ or SJ 44 rears and SJ 44 fronts. The carriers are for 3.73 and down ring and pinions, being standard rotation with 30 spline axle shafts.

I have a set of these in my XJ (Rubicon front, XJ 44 rear) and they are phenomenal!. Limited slip to locker, in a matter of seconds!

I am selling these as used, because I installed them already and now since I have a new set of axles for the waggy. $550 a piece, I will include as much of the parts that I can find, such as the diff cover, wiring harness, and the shift solenoid. If any more parts are needed I will try and get you the part numbers from Eaton in case they are not complete.

I am located in Burlington county, NJ. Across the river from N. E. Philly.

I will post pics later, here's a teaser pic.

ElectracKit.jpg

Thanks Guys,

97 Jeepers

I might be interested in the D44 rear Locker. I just don't know much about that locker. Let me do some research and I'll let you know. I have been thinking about a Aussie because of the decent price and the performance. I can get one new for $239.

Back