• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stopped by the body shop tuesday

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Sadly, I had already mailed my Camera back for service. So I only got a couple cellphone pics.

They are working on the repairs but it'll be a couple weeks.

Here's the damage report

- Unibody smashed up behind where door and fender meet
- Fender destroyed
- Control Arms folded
- Bent axle (about a 40 degree bend too)
- ARB Badly Damaged
- Front Headlight/Radiator Support
- Right Headlight
- Front Grille
- Front Right Wheel
- Front Right Tire
- Front Right Shock
- Door at front lip bent up a little

When I got there, they had just received a pallet with a refurbished complete front end sitting on it. They also found the replacement KYB GR2 shock no problem. They are still working on locating a wheel/tire, and are waiting to receive the bumper.

They said they'd have the suspension portion back to good in a few days, and then a body tech will have it for about 10 more days.

Looks like my xmas present will be getting my Jeep back, lol

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

still wish i would of picked up a WJ... Goodluck man! seems like its takin forever for ya!

They haven't been working on it too long. It took a while to just get Farmer's Insurance to submit the estimate to the body shop, then another day for the body shop to approve it (basically say yes, we can fix it for that amount)

So they've been at it about a week now.

Back