• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need cooling system parts...

Freshmeat

NAXJA Forum User
The pressurized coolant bottle exploded on my '88 XJ last week. I still haven't taken it offroad to know if it's worth the investment to convert to a newer radiator and I can't find the coolant bottle anywhere locally.

Does anyone have one laying around? Need a major hook-up here if possible- just trying to get it going so I can take it out on the trails. It's not a DD, it's not a show car. I just need it to run.

Thanks!

If no one has a bottle, does anyone within decent proximity of Baton Rouge, LA have a newer style radiator they'd be willing to let go for cheap?

I usually don't thrift on my cooling systems and generally overkill big time, but with Christmas season, money's too tight to just toss around on a project rig right now.

Please let me know.

Holy crap- back when I had my '89 XJ a few years ago I couldn't find that bottle for less than $95! Thanks- hadn't even considered going to them.

The coolant bottle should be here Friday. Hopefully I can get it tuned up and figure out a front tow point this weekend and be ready for all the rides going on this month.

Back