• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Quick Reiter run Thursday after work/school...

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
This Thursday, the 4th, I'd like to do a rough run after school before I get my wisdom teeth out, and test my new trackbar.

Meet at the main lot about 3:30-4PM (To Be Determined)...I was just going to run Sac up, and hopefully run up to the wall real quick. This is going to be a medium paced run.

Post up if you want to join. The usuall stuff required (tow points, lift, preparedness, etc.) So far I have Lyle (Bruno"TM") with his 33"/4.5 locked front XJ.

~Scott

Maybe. I still need a shakedown run, so I may make this. I'll let you know.

We plan to be done with sac-up before it gets too dark, and then with time and light permitting we may do some other stuff. That would be great to have you join us Doug!

-Lyle

P.S. Ive never seen your monsterous CJ...any pics? :D

Yeah after my last Reiter run I feel the need to test my Hellas and "rock light" out a little more. Plus I think with how mellow sac up was a few weeks ago, the darkness would help make it a little more challenging. As always, you guys are welcome to run what you want though, so feel free to take on Rhinoland afterwards if ya want! :) I need to go slow as I did find that the little adventure Willy and I went on took a toll on my driver rear shock (dented pretty good) and my brand new gas tank and skid (also has a really nice dent)...haha.

Oh and the OFFICIAL time I'm shooting for is 3:30PM at the main lot...so let's plan on that. PM me if you want my cell and I'll be on CB Channel 23.

~Scott

P.S. Just a heads up, after my alignment (at a friends) I still have DW at speeds (not as frequent) so I'm hoping my trackbar will fix it (to be installed Tuesday), if not...I MIGHT have to back out of the trip. Just an FYI.

P.S. Just a heads up, after my alignment (at a friends) I still have DW at speeds (not as frequent) so I'm hoping my trackbar will fix it (to be installed Tuesday), if not...I MIGHT have to back out of the trip. Just an FYI.

Weak. If you do drop out Im still going up. Me and Keil (maybe Doug) can kick it.

-Lyle

Weak. If you do drop out Im still going up. Me and Keil (maybe Doug) can kick it.

-Lyle

I figured you would, no worries. And Lyle, it will be dark when we start wheeling, when we get out of sac up I'm sure it'll be pitch black, get them rock lights done!

~Scott

Bruno™;244150104 said:
Sounds good Doug and Keil. As far as "night wheeling", I most likely will be leaving after sac-up as well. Good to have you guys joining us though.

-Lyle

Yeah the plan is Sac up...but I know you want to check out the wall! I'm sure it's dope at night. (easy easy trail)

~Scott

Yeah I figure if I'm out there may as well play around. Keil, we'll have to peer pressure Lyle into staying! I'll stay until like 8 probably (have school friday...)

~Scott

Well I've got to try these out....

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

8 huh....well we were planning on being home by then..we will see what happens.

Keil

Haha ya Im cool with staying and messing around a little bit. Im installing some rock lights tommorrow so I can roll with the cool kids :D. No pressure on Doug though...unlike us hes the man of the house ;)

-Lyle

Back