• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

switches...

ehall

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Are the lighted switches powered by the circuit they close or do the lights have their own power?

Are the Contura switches the same size or close enough? Can I just replace all of my stock switches with Conturas so that the new additional switches don't look out of place?

Perhaps if you told us what switches you were asking about that would help. We don't even know what year you are talking about.
But Conturas are quite large I think you will need to modify about any jeep panel to get them in.

The switch will pop right in Erik, i havent swapped mine in yet so i cant answer the wiring question.

xjwork005.jpg

excellent

Great minds think alike...

:D

I will be moving my switches around, extend the harness to put rear wiper and defrost on right side of column, overhead and rear spots on left side. Then i may install one of the overhead consoles i have to mount a few more switches. Convertor, air etc.

Back