• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out 97 XJ Country

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title, it is a 97 XJ Country that I bought to part out. The interior is skank, the rear hatch, bumber and tail lights are toast, but other then that it is all there. Motor is not starting and there is an electrical short of some sort, so I have no clue on motor items. AW4, 231, D30, C8.25 blah blah blah....It is red in color and has just under 300K on the ticker

If ya need something let me know. I can meet in KC about once a month if that helps anyone, or Des Moines about once a month. I will ship the smaller stuff. Will also deliver parts to WF as well

PM me on needs and offers. If I shoot ya a price and it seems too step, make me an offer b/c I want this thing parted and gone over the next week or so.

DeftwillP-it has no skids or towing package etc.

ehall-it does have a good ashtray etc, but I have one other person in front of you wanting the entire console. I will let you know.

Ba-Riedo- the pass fender has a crease in it where it mates to the front bumper cap. It is not too bad and still totally usable and could easily be worked out/fixed, the other fender is in excellent shape. I will check on shipping, but I have a feeling it will be the deal breaker.

p/s pump sold sWissfoo
gauges-sold sWissfoo
fan shroud- sold swissfoo
front diff-spoken for by StylerG
rear diff-spoken for by silent_bob
front d/s sold locally
interior-sold to BIGSLVRXJ
p/s box-sold to KSXJ
door hinges-sold to KSXJ
wiring harness and computer-sold to BIGSLVRXJ

all other items are still available at this time.

Does the e-fan have any cracks in the housing? How much shipped?

Do you have an overhead console? If so how much shipped to 22134.

no overhead console in this rig and the mirrors are already gone.

UPDATED

p/s pump sold sWissfoo
gauges-sold sWissfoo
fan shroud- sold swissfoo
front diff-spoken for by StylerG
rear diff-spoken for by silent_bob
front d/s sold locally
interior-sold to BIGSLVRXJ
p/s box-sold to KSXJ
door hinges-sold to KSXJ
wiring harness and computer-sold to BIGSLVRXJ
mirrors-sold locally
O2 sensors-sold locally
console-sold locally

all other items are still available at this time. make offers on items b/c this thing is going to the crusher by next Saturday!

Last edited:
how much for the fronet fenders?!

Ok, I'm still getting no bus codes after tweaking the pins on the back of the guages and re-greasing them. I'm ready to replace the guage set. Do you have a working set?

how much for the fronet fenders?!

fenders sold locally this weekend sorry, I did not update this the past few days.

The gauges are already sold in an earlier post, sorry. If the money does not show up I will notify you on the gauges.

It is still available, let me check it out tonight to make sure it is not busted or anything like that. how about $18 to your door? ($8 shipping, $10 for the switch/assembly) I have Paypal if that helps.

Back