• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep's stuck

mud1059

NAXJA Forum User
Had a few minutes to tinker with the Jeep this afternoon. It's been so long, I forgot what all was in need of some attention. I decided to take er out and see what she had.

Some advice:
Before venturing in the woods, ensure you have some version of 4x4. Seems simple, right?

Seemed innocent enough:
IMG_3581.jpg

Quickly turned to:
IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3583.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3605.jpg

Forward progress was cut short with the whole mud pit pond dilemma.
IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3592.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

The shutter wouldn't close, but luckily the lights are my back porch from my new mud pit/stuck XJ :)
IMG_3618.jpg

Nothing special, I just so happened to have a camera within walking distance :)

Last edited:
You get it out Paul?

-Alex

Man Alex I'm surprized you didn't make a comment about how everytime you've seen those tire's they're either in the air or stuck. :laugh3:

~Scott

His other jeep that had those tires already ended up on its lid, I figure thats enough pain for him. Paul if it's still stuck I am going to be down south on sunday and can come give you a hand getting it out.

-Alex

I ran out of light and patience. I'll hit it tomorrow with the Chevy. This place is WAAAY out south. Like 10 minutes from Northwest Trek, way out. Thanks for the offer though!

That's a good point with the tires. They're still at 35 PSI from when Les Schwaab mounted them in March or April. (Just goes to show how boring Naches was :))

I ran out of light and patience. I'll hit it tomorrow with the Chevy. This place is WAAAY out south. Like 10 minutes from Northwest Trek, way out. Thanks for the offer though!

That's a good point with the tires. They're still at 35 PSI from when Les Schwaab mounted them in March or April. (Just goes to show how boring Naches was :))

Holy crap thats far!

Maybe you should have wheeled more and drank less coke at Naches, might have been a little more exciting.;)

-Alex

Paul,
I think this is one of the few run's Paul has been on that we have actually seen pictures of :)

Good luck with the rescue and let us know how it goes.

Michael

I haveth dos winches. Deeper mud in front. No go front. Long story but I ran a switch to the winch and free spool no worky. One day I'll have time.

This is the second time Michael :) That's why I made a pointless thread!

And yes Alex, it's really far. Went to Elbe last weekend. It was less than an hour drive after 15 minutes in the grocery store. :)

Jeep is deeper today. Luckily, the axle prevented it from going any deeper :D

I haveth dos winches. Deeper mud in front. No go front. Long story but I ran a switch to the winch and free spool no worky. One day I'll have time.

This is the second time Michael :) That's why I made a pointless thread!

:) That is what I figured.

Maybe it is time for a tractor ?:roll:

Michael

Yup, rub it in Michael! One day I'm going to be married to a woman that sees things the way I do.

What's the difference between particle board sub-floor and hardwood? Honey, what we really need is a tractor! :)

What's the difference between particle board sub-floor and hardwood? Honey, what we really need is a tractor! :)

:)

Show her section of stained plywood floor (really not bad) and buy a used tractor.:hang:
We all have to pick our battles ;)

Michael

Back