• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clutch lever/Pedal? Snapped!

hiiamthomas

NAXJA Forum User
I've removed it now and I need to find a replacement and I assumed OEM would be the best place to look. Ok so if you follow the clutch pedal up from the rubber part and into the dash the top part of that metal piece snapped at the weld of the part connecting to the part that has the coter pin which pushes the master cylinder. I know it's hard to understand but I'm not sure how to explain it. So i've removed the bold that holds the clutch and the brake levers on and taken the coter pin out and removed the entire piece I trying to find someone to weld it or trying to find a replacement, napa does not have it

Honestly, they will likely need to order it.

Find a welder, and have them fix it up for you. A buddy of mine took my 98's driver seat frame and put it back together with the parts I gave him. He used TIG to weld it. You'd never know it had broke when he got done.

honestly hit the junk yard I had the same problem and had it welded and while it was functional it did start to bend after a few months

I'll have to check mine out this week. mine broke last month and I had it welded up. I might make a small brace for the junkyard one before I put it in.

~Alex

Back