• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WARN TC Skid Plate

Cherokeekid88

NAXJA Forum User
So i was looking into asking for one of these for christmas. Was wondering for the people who have them, how do you like them? Quality? Install? And im awaiting a TC drop for the time being untill i can get funds together for a SYE or At least a HnT. Will this work with a dropped Crossmember? or does this set up totally remove the crossmember? I know that the DPG belly skid still uses the stock crossmember.

Thanks for any info,
Cory

I have the warn t case skid good part for the money install is simple just drill a few holes warn includes longer bolts for t case drops. This skid bolts to your stock crossmember as well as driver side frame rail.

i have one too, i added some 3/16th steel to extend it to the other frame rail just so i didnt squish my stock skid. but it will soon be replaces by a LA kit with xmember

I had no idea Warn was Making Skidplates.

Thats sad. with the amount of family i have that works/worked there.

Hmm. christmas is coming...

Thats sad. with the amount of family i have that works/worked there.

oh_rlyowl.jpg

NWF 09 could probably use some raffle prizes donated...:D

-Alex

I've got one. Seems to have held up really well after several trail rides. Took some hits and have a few gouges and dents on the skid now, but no problems at all. My cross member is beat to sh*t now also, so I'd say it was worth the investment.

I have one. There are definetly stronger tc skids out there. For the price I got it for I have no complaints, its held up fine. My only issue was I have a 242 tcase so I had to use the spacer block that came with it. It wouldn't even mount up without it.

Back