• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

photo of bfg at 32x11.5r15 with no lift just trim

jeepnleo

NAXJA Forum User
GetAttachment.aspx

looks sick. and they say 33"s will be a tight fit on my 3"+ lift... Heh. i want 35"s

looks sick. and they say 33"s will be a tight fit on my 3"+ lift... Heh. i want 35"s

I and plenty of others have put 33's on a 3" lift. There is plenty of room if you trim and bumpstop. 35's would require alot of bumpstop (which may or may not be worth it to you).

I currently run about a 4" lift with equivelant of a 35" radial and I have plenty of room for a 37" if I was to bumpstop more.

Michael

I and plenty of others have put 33's on a 3" lift. There is plenty of room if you trim and bumpstop. 35's would require alot of bumpstop (which may or may not be worth it to you).

I currently run about a 4" lift with equivelant of a 35" radial and I have plenty of room for a 37" if I was to bumpstop more.

Michael
Thats exactly what i was thinking. My shocks are meant for 4" i want to Shackle the rear and space the front an inch, Im already trimmed big time. i just need 35's and Bumpstops. you got a picture of your rig?

Thats exactly what i was thinking. My shocks are meant for 4" i want to Shackle the rear and space the front an inch, Im already trimmed big time. i just need 35's and Bumpstops. you got a picture of your rig?

P1000328.jpg

It's old, but gives you an idea of how much trimming and how much room there is.
Michael

Back to the orginal thread :flipoff:

Thats it. thats what i want. low COG with good sized rubber. Thanks for the picture. saved it! why waist the money on 33"s if i plan to just go higher over the next year!

This is encouraging...I may have to find a pair of 31's for my stocker....

Back