• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

boise xjers

Skullver

Still Flailing
Hey guys, out here in Boise doing some work at BSU and saw a nice looking white XJ at Mcdonalds with a socal XJ sticker on the window, just thought I would see if he is a member here.
Cheers

Hey guys, out here in Boise doing some work at BSU and saw a nice looking white XJ at Mcdonalds with a socal XJ sticker on the window, just thought I would see if he is a member here.
Cheers

You might want to look in the Intermountain Chapter. Most of the Boise guys identify themselves with that group. They are defenitely welcome here but I've rarely seen them on these boards.

I thought boise was abandoned a few years back?

Nicely secluded from the rest of the US they are probably enjoying the best economy of any US city right now. The rumors of HP and Micron laying people off are flying but in all they seem to have dodged the worst of the bullets. The only other city I can think of that is similarly prospering is Anchorage.

Back