• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Restoration Panels?

94XJ2door5speed

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone have any recomended websites or companies that carry full replacement floor pans? My fronts are in really good shape but from the lift gate up to where the factory jack is stored needs to be replaced.

I don't know if they're normal items, but a NAPA store near us carries replacement panels. My UPS driver turned me on to them. He got floor panels at this particular store for his '94, and had a local body shop put them in. My son got rockers there for his '95, too. I know that they don't stock the parts, but they have access to them, and they appear to be quality items. Give 'em a try.

Omix-Ada makes a replacement rear floor pan reference # S-55235380. Problem is they are a wholesale company and won't sell the part to the average Joe. I had to special order mine from 4wd Hardware but was told it's currently on backorder.

Back