• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RC 3" or RE 3.5" SF??

paroxysym

NAXJA Forum User
so i have the rc 3" in my garage- brand new with an adjustable front trackbar. i dont have shocks, cause i plan on running a different brand than the ones that come with the kit. i also just found a guy selling a re 3.5" super-flex- comes with coils, leafs, lca's, and a trackbar bracket. the kit has 5000 miles on it... doesnt come with shocks.

as far as the shock issue goes. im going with re monotubes with either kit, along with jks discos and a re stabilizer. so which one would you go with and why?

Wait, you're trying to decide between the kit you already bought and the kit you haven't bought yet?

I would go for the Rubicon Express if I didn't already have a brand new kit sitting in my garage.

I agree definitly RE, that kit will measure 4"+ anyway, where as the RC will sag, or at a minimum not flex or ride well and only give you 3".

I agree definitly RE, that kit will measure 4"+ anyway, where as the RC will sag, or at a minimum not flex or ride well and only give you 3".

So how long did you run a RC lift? If you go with a lift make sure you get LEAF packs.. Don't do a add a leaf, these will sag fast.. My RC kit is 2 years old, with JCR bumpers, (Spare tire an gas can carrier) lowered down about a 1", maybe.. Mine is to dam soft too..:peace:

Back