• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best locker for dana 30?

for being a DD, an ARB is definitely the best choice. Unfortunately it's also the most expensive :( Lunchbox lockers have decent road manners and work great offroad...very good bang (no pun intended) for the buck. As long as you don't drive it like a maniac it's not a problem....What were you looking to spend? That will dictate what your options will be, and then you can start to narrow it down from there.

for being a DD, an ARB is definitely the best choice. Unfortunately it's also the most expensive :( Lunchbox lockers have decent road manners and work great offroad...very good bang (no pun intended) for the buck. As long as you don't drive it like a maniac it's not a problem....What were you looking to spend? That will dictate what your options will be, and then you can start to narrow it down from there.

Cheap...

Its not my "hardcore" rig, it just REALLLLLLY needs lockers....

I'm running a detroit locker in the rear and a lockright up front. There are times I wish I could do 2 low.

Back