• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ski/Boarding Thread of Excellence

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Post your Pics up

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

I'll have to talk to some friends to see if they have any. My lame ass didn't carry a digy. To busy boarding

I'll have to talk to some friends to see if they have any. My lame ass didn't carry a digy. To busy boarding

Get a cannon SD series camera. They are fast if you turn flash off, we usually get 4-5 pictures every 3 seconds.

Two of my favorite spots. Not a whole lot of action shots are ever taken due to getting caught up in the boarding.

Brighton, Utah.
n1455464222_14253_145.jpg

Alpental
n1455464222_55100_7439.jpg

we need to do this and tow into a jump

That is one sweet hairy rainbow of awesomeness your dad is sporting.

Damn...sick stuff. I don't really have any action shots...I'm always the camera man (part of owning a dSLR)...here's one on top of backside at Stevens (the peak you hike too)

l_66e4bd0f6d06c2eddf027144643aff60.jpg

l_a1b35ef82003f35a488b852808c157ee.jpg

^Tye bowl I'm pretty sure. Last season.

~Scott

Just picked up my Big S Unlimited, Cartels and other goodies at the snow expo last month. Cant wait for the snow to start dumping.

Adam we need to go poorman boarding sometime!

cartels001.jpg

Damn...sick stuff. I don't really have any action shots...I'm always the camera man (part of owning a dSLR)...here's one on top of backside at Stevens (the peak you hike too)

l_66e4bd0f6d06c2eddf027144643aff60.jpg

That's where my 3rd pick was taken. It's called Land of the Giants(old growth trees).

Land of the Giants...ehh? Makes sence...there are a bunch of old trees there. Usually some REALLY good powder there after it snows too. Although the last few times I went there it had a bunch of ice chunks. :-/

~Scott

Land of the Giants...ehh? Makes sence...there are a bunch of old trees there. Usually some REALLY good powder there after it snows too. Although the last few times I went there it had a bunch of ice chunks. :-/

~Scott

IMG_0718.jpg

That was a good day. The Pic taken before that last one.

Last edited:
Just picked up my Big S Unlimited, Cartels and other goodies at the snow expo last month. Cant wait for the snow to start dumping.

Adam we need to go poorman boarding sometime!

Definitely, I'm getting my pass here pretty soon, but when the snow starts piling up, just give me a call. It takes me just about as long to get there from here as it will take you from the westside.

Back