• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires

dont buy those. go to a tire shop and get a price on summit mud dawgs. same exact tire your just not paying for the name.
bfn7o9.gif

dont buy those. go to a tire shop and get a price on summit mud dawgs. same exact tire your just not paying for the name.
bfn7o9.gif

BS, it is not the same tire. Not the same mold or compound! You get what you pay for and Maxxis is a quality tire! I run the Mudders and love them. The Bighorn is an awesome tire aswell, know someone running them too.

thats an interesting find, i havnt heard any talk of that tire yet....is it made as good as the bighorn? sidewall ply etc etc?....nevermind, didnt see that reply.

Idk, about the mud dogs. I have master craft courser M/T's there the old cooper STT design and they work great.

Im not saying that the mud dog's are just as good, but its possible they are just as good

BS, it is not the same tire. Not the same mold or compound! You get what you pay for and Maxxis is a quality tire! I run the Mudders and love them. The Bighorn is an awesome tire aswell, know someone running them too.

Im pretty sure maxxis makes the muddawg. they just try to find people to pay the extra for the name. as well as Dayton tire. it is made by bridgestone tire. the dayton timberline m/t was my favorite tire thus far. the biggest they make them is in a 33". im running 37's so im SOL. the mud dawgs are a great tire. i have mounted many in my day and the sidewalls are not bad at all.

Maxxis owns the summit stores and the mud dawg is a summit tire and in fact is the same tire as a maxxis bighorn tire! local tire store in my area carries mud dawgs and informed me of this. hope that helps.

I had 31" Buckshot Mudders that I bought used and 2 of them were cupped beyond belief. I threw those ones on the rear and the Jeep ran suuuuuuper smooth. I couldn't believe it! And they gripped very well off road.

Maxxis owns the summit stores and the mud dawg is a summit tire and in fact is the same tire as a maxxis bighorn tire! local tire store in my area carries mud dawgs and informed me of this. hope that helps.

thanks you sir, thats what i though now that i got proof to back it up.. wahoo

Back