• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

final questions on my buget build.

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
ok i have done tons of resherch over the last month and i think ive figured everything out.

im going to run 33/12.5s on a 3'' rancho lift. the back has an aal in it that is sagging making the back 1.5'' shorter than the front.

I have built bumpstops for the back and done some trimming to the fenders. i may still have a smigg to go on the front but toats no biggie.
If i adjust the steering stops in the front and bumpstop it ill b alright on all my clearance issues.

my conserns. right now as i sit and the above listed mods ill have about 1.5'' of upwards travel on my suspention (back) and about 2-2.5'' (front)
will i have be alright there? i know its guna be rough... but will i stay on all 4s or would you think id have a tennacy to tip her?

my plan is to add a 1.5''block in the back with a 2'' lift shackel and a spacer in the front of 2''.this will give me more up travel. let me know what yall think. im guna be doing this stuff within the week, Theres MUDD on the hills!!!

thx for all the help
and HAIL NAXJA!
BronzeWyrm

you should just replace your leafs, if you add blocks and a shackle to an allready sagging, aal'd oem pack, the leaf packs will literally get on their knees and beg you for mercy.
could find a non sagging oem pack, and bastard pack it, both AAL's and blocks have been debated, and both are not desireable.

Back