• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snorkel and Lightbar Question??

Bville99gt

NAXJA Forum User
Well i'm on the market looking for a lightbar, I'm doing a full jeep 2500 conversion and i would like the light bar pictured here stainless steel and also the snorkel or something really similar does anyone know where I can get one?

The snorkel could be just an arb or airflow or whatever you want, the fenders in the 2500 are the same as your stock ones just the very front re-designed for the headlights. The light bar on the other hand will be harder and probably have to be custom made if you're also incorporating the 2500 bumper in the conversion.

Yeah I've been looking for the light bar everywhere but had no luck at all, I guess i'll have to make a custom one, and about the 2500 conversion I order 3 full kit which will come with: fenders, headlights, flares, front and rear bumper, front and rear bumper caps, projector lights, fender turn signals, mirrors, body side panels, taillights, and i might be forgetting something...:peace:

Sounds awesome, you should post some pics of the progress.. I have yet to see a writeup on the 2500 conversion all the way through..

I'm a little confused what your question is, for the lightbar - well there is no lighbar, he just mounted the four lights. Pretty simple, remove the bumper, and install them using the tabs they come with. Snorkel will bolt right up though. Here is a pic of mine with a light bar on the roof, but none on the bumer (b/c I have an aftermarket one)
DSCN0769.jpg

DSCN0779.jpg

That light set up on the 2500 looks pretty sweet though, kinda makes me with I didn't have my rock runner :(

Back