• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tech FAQ's ?

Maxamillion

NAXJA Forum User
I will preface my question by saying that I am a newbie to this site so I hope this is not precieved as a wise-guy remark. In my quest for information pretaining to my XJ, I have noticed that people will post questions that have been thouroughly discussed before, and are then directed to the origional thread. Many of these threads have vast amounts of information and are very helpfull. I was wondering if the idea of putting these threads into catagorized tech FAQ's had been previously discussed. I think it could save people time and space on the forum.

a lot of them are already grouped into categories by the mods,
they are called stickies such as the gear sticky

you have to understand some of these have been covered once or twice, and it would be too time consuming to create categories for every double topic...

the mods have lives too lol

its just as easy to use the advanced search, once you get used to it that is

welcome to NAXJA if no one has done so yet, everyone here kinda jokes with newbs, just dont take it to heart if they do it to you, its all in good faith.

Actually, we have one in a state of disarray, at the moment, but only members would know that.
It's a work in progress, that will be finished quite soon and linked for your enjoyment.:thumbup:

Back