• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you going to build next? Can we help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
The kids are back in school and you have repairs, rebuilds, and new builds! What to do first?

I think its high time to decide where the Fab Parts are coming from for this build!

I'm not going to post hundreds of pics here yet, I will as we add new parts but I want to extend an offer to all of you starting a new project.....Take an additional 5% off on any retail order over $500. Now, I know 5% dosen't sound like much but adding it to the 10% NAXJA (Discount code = NAXJA) discount makes this a very good offer, and our parts are pretty fairly priced to begin with!

I know your thinking, Tabs and Brackets, how am I going to spend $500 on Tabs and Brackets? Well take another look at our site, we make a whole lot more than Tabs and Brackets, think front and rear 3/8" Diff Covers, Beadlock Kits, Coil conversion kits (This week!), over 40 different Link Brackets, Spring Perches, U-Bolt Plates, the list goes on and on......And we add items all the time.....

15% on $500 is $75 off on some of the best stuff made, think RuffStuff for your next build!

ruffstuff_full_banner_web.gif

Give us a call to take advantage of this special offer, this offer has no expiration date!

Dan Fredrickson
www.ruffstuffspecialties.com
Your Fabrication Parts Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back