• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford 8.8 and locker questions

bcmaxx

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 8.8 in my jeep with 28 spline,4:10, and lsd. My girl wants to buy a arb locker and compressor for my b-day/christmas present. what do I need to do to this thing to accept an arb? 31 spline axles and thats it? don't know much about these things. I do have someone to help with the install

There should be a 28 spline arb out there too, but now would be a good time to upgrade.

whats your axle out of? ranger?

31 spline shafts and 31 spline ARB are all you need.
Cool! I just confirmed this, think stock 31 spline axles are stout enough with an arb? or should I be going alloy? who's best? Thanks! looks like I can get a 31 slp0ine arb locker and compressor for $940 + taxes (sound reasonable?) thanks!

Call "Reider Racing" and get a quote for the arb/compressor there - but thats a good price.

What size tires are you on? I'd run stock shafts as big as 35's, but alloys arent a bad idea.

Call "Reider Racing" and get a quote for the arb/compressor there - but thats a good price.

What size tires are you on? I'd run stock shafts as big as 35's, but alloys arent a bad idea.
33's not planning anything bigger, will call

Back