• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two new johnny joints with 1.25" shanks

xj92

NAXJA Forum User
I have two brand new forged johnny joints with 1.25" shanks (right hand threads) and the jam nuts. They can be used to build adjustable control arms. I was going to use them on a project and never got to it. $105 + $20 shipping, total $125 shipped to your door (lower 48). Price is firm as I can always use them on another project down the road if they don't sell. Click the thumbnail for a larger picture.

Please email me at [email protected] if interested. I'm not always prompt about checking PM's.

Hmmmm......you're right. I guess prices have come down since I bought them. They're listed for $40 + $4 for the jam nut all over (44x2=$88). New price $80 for the pair + $20 shipping, total $100. Not too much cheaper than buying them elsewhere, but they're brand new just like everywhere else, never been used.

Back