• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tnt Customs Track bar bushings

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
I searched and really didn't find info on the axle bushing itself... and well what do you know mine is DESTROYED, anyone have a partnumber or where to get it, OR even one better where can I find a bushing with a 1/2 hole instead of the 3/8 one. Thanks for any info on this matter.

isnt it a RE - SMALL -super flex joint?
i cant seem to find a rebuild kit for them, maybe call RE

Last edited:
i run a 84-01 xj 2 piece "performance" trackbar bushing with the sleeve drilled to 1/2"

you can get them from napa or advance auto for about 6-12 bucks

they are more of a plastic than rubber, and wear out every year or so for me, but replacing a bushing once a year, beats replacing a bolt every wheeling trip and then some

The Superflex joint is at the frame end, I need the rubber one at the axle end... maybe its a RE3782 bushing?
i run a 84-01 xj 2 piece "performance" trackbar bushing with the sleeve drilled to 1/2"

you can get them from napa or advance auto for about 6-12 bucks

they are more of a plastic than rubber, and wear out every year or so for me, but replacing a bushing once a year, beats replacing a bolt every wheeling trip and then some

I know what you mean, the 3/8 bolt I broke twice, drilled it to 1/2 and was mint until it worn out,, I know what bushing you used and its more of a poly bushing, I'd really like to stick with the rubber ones less noisy when they get cold and dry.

eh, that bushing only made noise for me when it wore out and power steering fluid found its way down my trackbar down there

thats a 10mm bolt btw, 3/8" have a little slop in there

CAll RE and get the right one and drill your holes for the correct bolt. I use the same setup and everything was easier once I went to the correct hole. Buy a spare bushing when you order.

when i got my tnt bar, the bushing looked exactly the same as the stock one that was in my brand new (dealer freebie!) as far as i knew it was a stock replacement for ease of parts availability. out of curiosity have you called TNT (or Treks)?

mike

Replacement bushing for TNT trackbar: NAPA Part # 274-9176

i called tnt over a year ago when i kept snapping bolts. I asked them if there was anything I could do to upgrade to a larger bolt, i was put on hold for a few minutes and the kid came back and said "no"

I then did a little research and bought the bushing from napa and the 1/2" id small superflex ball from re

Back