• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some opions and advice

94xjstud

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to lift more. Right now I've got rustys 4.5 lift coils and springs and 2" spacer's to make up for warn's bumper and winch.

I just installed RC drop brackets and 4 new adjustable arms, even with them shortened as much as possible they are pushing the axle too far forward.

I've got RE brakelines and trackbar.

I am planning on going with the a zj 5.5 lift spring which I hope with the bumper and winch will net around 5.5 "

I am also going to add a 1.25 boomerang shackle on the back.

I've got a hack and tap in box and a D44 in the yard that is going to replace my 8.25?

I still need to work on the 44, but when I lift again I think that I will need to do the H&T. Will the Front DS work with both the 44 and the 8.25

This is my DD/offroader so I will have to do it in small chunks
What do you guys think? Suggestions? Cautions?

Yes, you will still need to do the H&T with the 44. If you already have it then why wouldn't you put it on? The DS should bolt up the the d44 yoke.

I am going to start to rebuild the 44 soon. Is there a specific list of parts that I will need? I am going to keep the drums. I want to go up to 4.56's F&R with a lockright or aussie in the front and leave it open in the rear (It is still my DD). This stuff will be put in professionally, but while I am putting the 44 under my jeep what can I do? Should I just put it under and let them do everything? Moderate skill, can't weld.

Does any one know where I can find a brake hard line that goes along the top of the 44?

Back