• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO2 mounting

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I have a question about mounting a CO2 tank. I have a CO2 cylinder that is set up for my onboard "air" and has worked well, but I do not have a real good mount for it. I was thinking about fabbing up a mount to install it laying down, but was not sure if that would cause a problem with the regulator or the release of the CO2. I know that if I mount it laying down I will need to fab up something to protect the regulator, but was not sure if it was a good idea to mount it this way or not. :dunno: Any advice or ideas are appreciated.

Thanks-

excellent, thanks Randy that was what I was needing to know.

You can always use the Grainger Fire extinguisher Mount if you have enough room. Here is a bad pic.

I mounted mine to the driver side "wall"
100_2082.jpg

Last edited:
Tyler - you can kinda see mine here, it's a bracket from Source CO2, mounted to the side where the factory spare was. I used the "shelf" to prop up the bracket and screwed it into the thicker metal where the spare was attached.

HPIM1168.jpg

Sweet, thanks Byron. Where did you get the bracket? (I know Source CO2) but what vendor etc

I bought a 15lb CO2 tank bracket from Airgas for $40.

Back