• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Toys Things for Jeep.

BigBlueHO

NAXJA Forum User
Just Got a 40 series Flowmast and Magnaflow Cat put on the Big Blue yesterday so she can breath a lil better. Also recieved me RC Steering stabilizer today. And I will be recieving my RR 1 Ton Steeringing in one week. Woot for new parts. lol:yelclap::clap:

P.S.NWXJSCOTT we wont mention the shocks that I didn't want but was talked into getting at the shop.:bs::doh:

Can i have your old shocks? thinkin about Budget lifting jeremys rig.

EDIT: by the way rob, Rugged ridge steering is not Full 1 ton. the tie rod and drag link are, but the TRE's are not.

No Im keeping them as spares. All Well. Get Shit for not doing anything to the jeep. Get shit for stepping up and doing things to it. Lose Lose situation.

Jeremy how bout you come help a friend out and take my rig and tell them to take back their stupid shocks an give me my money back. Wait you would much rather sit back and watch.

Thanks for making a bad situation worse.

Rob, don't be dragging me into this can of worms you opened. All I know right now, is there are 4 good R.E. shocks not being used. I was simply asking (just like NW-Scott) about the shocks that you happen to leave at his house.

Again, I say, don't be dragging me into this...I didn't start it, stop it, or say anything about it. NOT MY DEAL! Just was curious about the (NOT BEING USED) shocks.

Your tired of Cherokee drama friend,
Jeremy

P.S. - Don't be making me LQQK like the idiot, when you and your girlfriend signed a fawking contract at Ed's muffler for $600 Monroe coil-over shocks on your Cherokee. You opened the can of worms to the bad situation, and you're trying to find someone to put the blame on. Well, I was roughly an hour away, no where near the situation. Second, how do you know that I would rather sit back and watch? I wouldn't mind helping you, but YOU need to use the balls you got and walk in there and do it your fawking self. DON'T PUT THE BLAME ON ME. YOU FAWKED-UP, BE A MAN AND DEAL WITH IT YOURSELF...DON'T EVER MAKE ME LQQK LIKE A LAZY BASTARD AGAIN...FAWKER...and no I will NOT cut your fender's, or change your interior, or replaced axles, or drag you ars 100 miles, etc... You need to grow-up...you make me feel like I need to tip toe around your girlfriend and you...well, I'm fawking tired of your shite...don't fawk with me Rob...I don't have the time of day for your drama

Last edited:
Ping Pong and Pizza?????

Sounds awsome, count me in!!!!!!!

Alright, I understand I flew off the handle here...sorry! I'm not much of a morning person and this got the best of me. Now, I'm looking at this saying wtf was I thinking to click on the send button. Anywho...I fawked up and now I'm sorry for my actions.

Sorry NAXJA...

Back