• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear quarter panel cut and fold???

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
anybody know where this thread went i wanna do that today.. cant find the dam thread:)?!

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29750&highlight=quarter+panel+cut+fold

Hmm did a search with "Quarter panel cut and fold" and it came up right under your thread?

By the way, I used a cutting wheel on my grinder and set some insulation on fire inside! Make sure you take the panels off inside your cargo area and pull the insulation out of the way! I didn't do that, and now have no insulation on that side! LOL

It took me about 2 hrs to complete. Just need to repaint the new bends tonight.

I look kinda ghetto at the moment. I've only done one side and its still not sealed up. Need to tackle that before Barnwell.

The problem is that I cut too much out and when I push it all up to seal it, theres still light shining through. I've got some 14 or 16 ga stuff lying around. I guess now is a good time to really learn how to use that welder:viking:

thanks everyone:)!i dont get how this little area can be so important to the unibody though as in the other posts...

Back