• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama infomercial

msrorysddad

NAXJA Forum User
We now have a candidate that has placed himself on the same level as the flowbee, the sham wow, and all of Ron Popeil's wonderful products, remember the pocket fisherman? The problems with "infomercials" is the target audience, and the lack of truth involved, or the distortion of the truth. The flowbee did cut your hair, I'm sure with some pretty funny results, the pocket fisherman was great if you were ever too goofy to be able to carry a broken down pole, (they're) pretty hard to carry, being so thin and light weight. The problem with the "infomercial", is (watch one). They are a carney's sham, the product works so well even the moron can use it, are you too lazy to turn off the light, clap your hands, and wow! It's done for you. We have become a nation so lazy that a candidate counts on a majority too lazy to choose an answer from an already biased media. We know more about Joe the plumber than Obama, the news has dug up more dirt on a man that dared ask a question to the chosen one, than the one that has been chosen.

Is this when he is going to hypnotize us?

~Alex

"Them"? :D

Behold, our Glorious Leader.

This has all the makings of a dictatorship. ;)

Careful how you refer to "Most Merciful One":D

so whens this shitshow scheduled to air?

I'm taking the course to get my pistol lisence as soon as I turn 21 and I'm going to be buying a Mossberg 590 within the week.

~Alex

so whens this shitshow scheduled to air?

I'm taking the course to get my pistol lisence as soon as I turn 21 and I'm going to be buying a Mossberg 590 within the week.

~Alex

It was last night. :D

And you'll have 2-6 months from inauguration to get whatever you need. The longer you wait, the more it goes up. :)

If he gets elected I'm going to go around with Communist-type propaganda-style stencils and spraypaint his likeness all over walls in town. :cheers:

I've already seen those all over walls, cars, etc:

Obama_Hope.jpg

I thought of them as dictator propaganda posters from the start.

Since I'm tearing down a D30 to rebuild and don't have the time to watch that propaganda on youtube, did anybody here watch it and if so could you give us the gist of what he said?

~Alex

Since I'm tearing down a D30 to rebuild and don't have the time to watch that propaganda on youtube, did anybody here watch it and if so could you give us the gist of what he said?

~Alex
I didn't watch but I'll give you the gist:

Hope and Change.

~Alex

No way I COULD listen to it. As was said, it was like a carney sales pitch. It came on the channel I had on the TV and I quickly had to change it. :looser:

Back