• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

And so, it begins...

k.smith904

NAXJA Forum User
Early voting all over the country is leading to chaos. Voting computer malfunctions, delays, unorganization, and they just showed a guy on CNN that tried to vote for Obama 3 times.

Just let me know when its over...

Early voting all over the country is leading to chaos. Voting computer malfunctions, delays, unorganization, and they just showed a guy on CNN that tried to vote for Obama 3 times.

Just let me know when its over...
In Ohio, they're letting people use park benches as addresses, and the Secretary of State is sitting on 200,000 "questionable" mismatched voter registrations because they're "probably not fraud"
Here in AZ, the state is getting sued to stop a law requiring photo ID to vote.
In Indianapolis IN, they have approximately 105% of the voting age population registered.
In Las Vegas, they have the whole roster of the Dallas Cowboys, and most of Disneys characters registered.

Unorganized? Chaos? Sounds like someones got a plan and it's running out almost without a hitch! :laugh2:

A close friend is coming out this weekend. We're going wheeling. Too bad we have to come back before Tuesday.

Remember in 2004, the Dems had horses and dogs registered in Florida....

How are these "homeless people" registered?!?
If they are not registered why can they vote?
What is to stop people from other states from dressing like a homeless person and voting saying "I live on that bench over there"?

One vote should be recorded for each SS# then we wouldn't have this problem
(of course only SS#'s for LIVING people would be accepted)

...agreed....that would also prevent illegal aliens from voting too....

What does Social Security have to do with voting? :)
I'm saying people's SS# could be used as a unique identifier keeping each citizen from voting more than once

They call it your Taxpayer Identification Number on the tax forms and it thus has more than one use by the g'vment already so why not use it as a voter number.

Finding an actual valid use for that system wouldn't be abuse.

This is true. ;)

yea, I like the idea, but I think by law it is illegal to use the SS# as a method of identification.

Winner. :)

It IS your identification in the system

In the Social Security System it is. It's not for anything else.

Military has been doing it for years.

See above. :)

They call it your Taxpayer Identification Number on the tax forms and it thus has more than one use by the g'vment already so why not use it as a voter number.

Because it's not what it's for. How about nothing to do with taxes? How does a Federal Income Tax fit in with the rights of the States?

Years ago it was illegal to use the SS# for ANYTHING but Social security. When I went in the Navy I got a separate service number, in fact that number could be used to tell where you were from and the month you were sworn in. I think it was around 74 that the military changed to SS#, that was the camels nose into the tent and the start of a national ID number. It was instituted by President Johnson, a democrat, in 69, as one of the last things he did before leaving office, the army and air force switched first, the navy and marines followed in 72. Prior to that there was a note on the SS cards that said 'NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION' big letters on the bottom of the card, thats what mine has on it. It was one of the big steps towards a police state which is where we are headed now and have been for quite a few years.

Years ago it was illegal to use the SS# for ANYTHING but Social security. When I went in the Navy I got a separate service number, in fact that number could be used to tell where you were from and the month you were sworn in. I think it was around 74 that the military changed to SS#, that was the camels nose into the tent and the start of a national ID number. It was instituted by President Johnson, a democrat, in 69, as one of the last things he did before leaving office, the army and air force switched first, the navy and marines followed in 72. Prior to that there was a note on the SS cards that said 'NOT FOR IDENTIFICATION' big letters on the bottom of the card, thats what mine has on it. It was one of the big steps towards a police state which is where we are headed now and have been for quite a few years.

;)

+1 for Rich

Oh well, back to work, got 5,000 rounds of .45 to reload then starting on the .308 stuff...

Back