• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poly spacer ?

top.

top only because the bumpstops are the only thing that holds the poly spacers in when you're coil expand/compress. yhey wouldn't even stay in on the bottom

Hello Friends,

Hope ya dont mind I ask Q's..

If we got coil spacer..
Do we need get front end alignment again?

My front jeep look lower than the rear, add 1" coil spacer may make it look right?
If ne1 asking about lifts, I already lift it to 3" ( new coil, spring, leaf spring, shackles & homemade TC drop ).

let nood knows :thumbup:

:peace: out friends,

CherokeeXJ1996

You need an alignment after any suspension mods.

CherokeeXJ1996 said:

Thanks TrailReadyXJ,

it's sucks.. $75 for alignment. :(
Oh well that's Life huh? :confused:
:wow:
:peace:eek:ut friends

CherokeeXJ1996

If you are going to actually wheel this, then you should take the time to learn to do your own alignment. it is not uncommon after a an afternoon of solid thrashing to need things realigned. if it costs you $75 everytime you wheel , you may do it less. this may cause you to lead a less fullfilling life. none of us want that. if you can do the lift on your own you can definitely do the alignment.

chelms27 said:
what's the problem... I am not sure if you are just typing too fast, but your posts are confusing to read. FYI
I'm bad at English cuz I'm deaf. I'm doing the BEST I can to help people understand my english.

:dunno:

CherokeeXJ1996

Last edited:
obviously you could tell something was different guys, wether he was from another country or whatever, im sure you could tell his english wasnt all that good...
give him a break...
or at least give constructive criticism like-
FYI its whats the problem
or help in some other way, dont say your posts are annoying as hell

Back