• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

It is now 150k not 250k...

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone else catch that??? It's now 150k instead of 250k...

I heard the 200k figure yesterday, its 150k today. What'll it be by inauguration?

40k....

I should drop out of school now, why work when you can do it for me:jester::jester:

As mentioned in another post, I find it so funny that the rich celebs and college students who will have good carers are going to vote to pay more taxes.

~Alex

True story:
I was working as a payroll clerk when Bill Clinton started yapping about "taxing the rich". Everyone in the office say their taxes go up and take home pay go down. No one made more the 50K. Fast forward: George Bush gets in office, and the media screams as he "gives tax breaks to the rich". You guessed it: all our taxes went down.

I should drop out of school now, why work when you can do it for me:jester::jester:

As mentioned in another post, I find it so funny that the rich celebs and college students who will have good carers are going to vote to pay more taxes.

~Alex

I don't get how rich celebs vote democratic also. It proves that a majority of them just go with what is trendy and have no clue what they are talking about.

I don't get how rich celebs vote democratic also. It proves that a majority of them just go with what is trendy and have no clue what they are talking about.

mostly rich guilt, most have never had to earn their money by working the 8-5 job M-F/Sat.

~Alex

Back