• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my Rubicon Express HD track bar..

tonexj

NAXJA Forum User
so i bought one, with the mount, and with 6" of lift it looks like it has maybe an 1/8" of clearance from the inner roof of the track bar axle mount and the track bar itself. when i flex, i bet it touches and pulls the axle up. do i need to lift it higher to fab up and over the axle track bar mount like the one that one company makes i forgot their site damn it!! lol please ur advice is appreciated

so i bought one, with the mount, and with 6" of lift it looks like it has maybe an 1/8" of clearance from the inner roof of the track bar axle mount and the track bar itself. when i flex, i bet it touches and pulls the axle up. do i need to lift it higher to fab up and over the axle track bar mount like the one that one company makes i forgot their site damn it!! lol please ur advice is appreciated

you are talking about the jks over axle track bar bracket, that is more to maintain proper geometry when you go over the knuckle with the steering(or high steer). You can trim that mount on the axle side quite a bit back, even more if you don't use the stock steering stabilizer mount, or you can flex it out and let it "self clearance"..good luck!

Most grind back that area for additional clearance!

Back