• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Newbie wants some advice on lift

NorcalXJnewbie

NAXJA Forum User
I currently have a 92, that has been lifted about 7.5" with 3" leaf and 4" shackled front, and leaf and shackled in the rear. I have 4.56 gears front and rear and am running 35" tires. My question is does anyone know of any kits that are not too pocket heavy that will allow me to run the 35 tires but get rid of the hideous leaf set up in the front. Thanks, i hope this is posted in the right place
I will get some pictures up soon.

Rubicon Express RE6200 5.5" lift. With or without longarms, it won't matter.

well hopefully your lower control arm mounts are still on the frame. come to think, i hope all you original coil stuff is there still. i assume youll need the brackets for the axle to go back to the coil set-up.

well hopefully your lower control arm mounts are still on the frame. come to think, i hope all you original coil stuff is there still. i assume youll need the brackets for the axle to go back to the coil set-up.
Yeah you're going to make sure all the brackets are still there on both the axle and the frame. CA brackets, track bar, coil buckets.

You have to host them on Phototbucket or Imageshack, then when they are hosted you put the link of the picture inbetween these tags

So like

Back