• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone used this? Whadya

That one works, but may limit the uptravel of your parking brake. If you pull too vigorously, you might snap it off...

Jim www.yuccaman.com

:cheers:That's the standard pos everyone gets. It's not really very good for cofee cups, but It works well for standard beverage cans. Some commuter cups work in them too. Real coffee cups & fast food cups don't fit at all. Mine works great for soda and my other favorite beverage.

no i don't need one i bought a 97 :D

i really dont mind mine, it fits soda cans and all the dunkin donuts iced coffee drinks and whatever else i usually put in there, but im gonna make me one out of metal soon with a bit deeper cup holder part

I built one of these instead:
cupholder.jpg

http://www.yuccaman.com/jeep/cuphold.html

Expanded metal pencil cups from Target hold soda cans and most travel/commuter cups.

Jim www.yuccaman.com

yeah, maybe i'll just build one... that websites not working anyway. I need it to be outta the way and my back seat is down 60 percent of the time either for work or school or new jeep parts like now, my car is holding the d44 that should be under my car inside it because my wife wont let me bring anymore stuff on the property (joke-sort of).

Back