• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rokmen Control arms.

only problem with buying quality short arms, is you could be spending that money on quality long arms!

no experience with those, or 'rokmen', but if it is what they say it is, it seems to be quality!
however, looking at their site, they dont make much, mostly resell. they may be farming out their fab work.
is it rude to ask where a part is made?

Last edited:
I talked to Rokmen about arms when I ordered some Riddler diff covers, I gave him the measurements and he said its the same... ALSO that he's planning to "put a package together" for XJs... so I hope that may help out... I was thinking Rokmen for my LCAs - maybe RE for the adj uppers.

exactly! some re sf's would be a lot cheaper, and just as nice for a dd

Rokmens are cheaper 249.99
Rubicon lowers are 269.99 uppers are 239.99

so they are 10.00 cheaper and Way better IMO.

and rubicons have those shitty hour glass bushings...

I am going to buy rokemn's Ill post picks when I get them installed.

If this is going on your wifes dd, why dont you get a set of arms that use stock style rubber bushings at both ends?
re 3705 fixed arms $169
re 3720 adj arms $219
This is what xcm meant by re sf's.....super flex
You could even get Rusty's fixed arms for $130 a pair,
thats $260 for uppers and lowers with factory bushings.

Since when are the hour glass bushings shitty?

This xj Dose get used offroad....my wifes dd and we also take it wheelin when my Lj is down...I want one flex joint and one bushing....

My lj eats hour glass bushings in the upper control arms about every few runs....they suck...they came with my Re bracket kit for my d44...

The rokman's look to be good quality, I just dont see the need for a flex joint on a rig thats gonna have a small lift. Let us know how you like them.

When I had my Rubi I bought one of their TJ gas tank skids. SUPER nice stuff. When I placed my order I spoke to the guy, Dave is his name, for about 1/2 hour. Really nice guy. If I remember correctly they do all the welding of their skid plates in house. Not sure about assembly on the control arms. If they make anything for the XJ I will certainly consider it.

When I had my Rubi I bought one of their TJ gas tank skids. SUPER nice stuff. When I placed my order I spoke to the guy, Dave is his name, for about 1/2 hour. Really nice guy. If I remember correctly they do all the welding of their skid plates in house. Not sure about assembly on the control arms. If they make anything for the XJ I will certainly consider it.

Right now their control arms and some builder parts are about all they have that will work with the XJ and TJ. I can't wait to get these arms and finish up the front suspension.

Good bang for your buck adjustable control arm is the rock krawlers,same stuff used in there long arms including solid steel control arms.$ 169 lca's and $ 140 uca's.at tellico 4x4 or discount jeep parts.

Other than the price,they look awsome,but thats way more than my LA's cost!

Anybody else running these. I installed mine today and they need to have some spacers at the frame mount. None came with mine?

Just wondering if others on here got the spacers with theirs?

I used washers to take up the difference.

Back