• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My trip report

Very nice, indeed.

The props you tossed me on your Cliffhanger page were a pleasant surprise - thank you. I had a blast out there with everyone.

Rob

Great write up!!

Thanks guys - appreciate the comments. Just got an email from Billy today and he's sending me a CD of pics he took on Hell's Revenge so I may have to update it when I get them.

Moab was a blast and I enjoyed meeting you all.

Thanks guys - appreciate the comments. Just got an email from Billy today and he's sending me a CD of pics he took on Hell's Revenge so I may have to update it when I get them.

Moab was a blast and I enjoyed meeting you all.

Does that include the video of me on Tipover Challenge?

I'm not sure what he has on his camera, but I do know he was up there snapping pics.

After I got up that obstacle, I was talking to a fellow who'd come up from Texas with his girlfriend that said he got me on video. Stupidly, I didn't get his name.

Great pics. Glad you got a couple shots of my rig as our camera died that day so I didn't get any from that trail day. Thanks again.

John B. LS1XJ

great write-up Eric and it was great to finally meet you. Hopefully, we can wheel together again soon. My next big trip will hopefully be the Rubi

It was a pleasure meeting you too Josh. If you want full-res versions of those pics of you on the Cliffhanger run just PM me your email address. I have a few others of you I didn't put in the write-up also.

I can easily work in a Rubicon run with enough advance notice. Just let me know when you want to do it!!!!

Great work man that LS1 looks like it came from the factory in his XJ!

Back