• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

seats

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
anyone herd of "Spoon Racing" seats? i'm lookin to change out my seats and found these for cheap

While I haven't heard anything about "Spoon Racing" seats my bet is that if they are cheap you'll feel it after a few minutes sitting in them. Seats unfortunately seems to be a comfort = high price relationship. However if all you do is drive 10min each way and never take any road trips, then maybe it won't matter.

spoon sports is a honda based JDM tuner company, im not sure if they make seats, and translation/shop website makes it difficult to do a simple google and find out for sure.

judging from experience, id say its probably a knock-off, theres TONS of un authentic 'racing' seats on craigslist.

Spoon Seats in a Jeep. I smell rice! :D

i want some racing style seats. or some suspension seats. didnt have the money when jcwhitney had them on sale :(

haha "your kind created the concept"

anyway, jdm style racing seats would look dumb in a jeep. I have broken the frame mounts on my driver seat TWICE, first time i thought i was a faulty seat, picked up a couple junkyard seats maybe 8months ago, now im having the same problem! I think its cuz im one of those people who when i get in a car i like to adjust my position and lean back and do all kinds of funky shit with my seatbelt for about 15 minutes before im ready to roll :D

haha "your kind created the concept"

anyway, jdm style racing seats would look dumb in a jeep. I have broken the frame mounts on my driver seat TWICE, first time i thought i was a faulty seat, picked up a couple junkyard seats maybe 8months ago, now im having the same problem! I think its cuz im one of those people who when i get in a car i like to adjust my position and lean back and do all kinds of funky shit with my seatbelt for about 15 minutes before im ready to roll :D

you look dumb in a jeep, so what do you know.

Back