• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NORTHWEST Fuel Prices!....

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
i filled up today 10/23 for 2.79 at Arco in sandy.

Reports are saying its gonna drop another $0.10 and then Skyrocket next week..!!!1

i live right off hwy 26 in gresham city limits, sandy is only 6 miles from my house.
I was actually headed up to wildcat mountain and then mt.hood im in sandy 3-5 times a week.

found gas on 181st and halsey for 2.75

Just put gas in the van, paid $2.70. Would be a good time to top the Jeep off though if it wasn't immobile temporarily.

~Scott

Yeah it was also 2.79 at the chevron (ooh nice gas) in Wilsonville and I'm told the Costco in Wilsonville is like 2.62 but since I'm almost full I didn't check that.
I'm enjoying the low gas prices, getting a few unexpected trips in here these last few weeks.

I try to only fuel up at chevron too. The one by my house was 2.89 for middle grade the other day, but now its back up above 3.

-Lyle

Please don't tell me you put premium in your Jeep...:laugh3:

~Scott

Haha, no way, not worth it. I just use regular 87 octane or w/e.

-Lyle

Hah ok! You made it sound like you were using the "good stuff" and I was thinking, "Didn't we talk about how pointless that is?"

~Scott

P.S. I didn't know Ohio is in the PNW...:dunno:

Welcome to your first election boys. Get used to it.
Im confused, No election has ever affected Fuel prices before, at this point i dont see how this election has anything to do with the fuel prices today!, the price per barrel has dropped due to the stock market. :peace:

Back