• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Im about done with this XJ

DeadHead420

NAXJA Forum User
unibody piece of crap , i've decided im sellin it and savin up some $ for a Jeep Wrangler , it would be soo much more worth it then this old beat up Cherokee , the only thing i like about it right now is i can fold my seats down and sleep in the back , but i guess i had it for long enough and got my $ outa it

Okay, is there something technical you wanted to talk about or is this post just used for venting?

From reading that it sounds as if some u-joints are in order for the front axle......what's the big deal?

I only recently started doing the mechanical work on my XJ. D30 u-joints, wheel bearing assemblies, drive chain in the 242, replaced the exhaust manifold (ok that was bad).

All of it is really simple straight forward stuff.

Frankly now that I know it I am more inclined to buy another XJ instead of having to learn something else.

Back