• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End M&G Nov. 13 @ The Rock in Mill Creek

Ba-Riedo

has frame envy
Re: North End M&G Nov. 13

Sounds good, I'm down.

Alex,
I will do my best to schedule my meetings so that I can make this work. I should be able to make this happen. I will work on the slideshow.
Michael

Alex,
I will do my best to schedule my meetings so that I can make this work. I should be able to make this happen. I will work on the slideshow.
Michael

If you need help let me know. I have a couple of programs for building DVD slide shows. There are probably some real nice ones on the net now days as well (CandlePower's posts come to mind).

If you need help let me know. I have a couple of programs for building DVD slide shows. There are probably some real nice ones on the net now days as well (CandlePower's posts come to mind).

Thanks, I will probably take you up on this assistance ;) This isn't my forte but something I would like to try.

Michael

Nope nothing, we just show up and eat pizza and generally discuss how bad Alex is at wheeling. Oh, and of course drink beers.

-Alex

Fixxed

I'm out t-case is stuck in 4hi. Sh!t sucks

Back