• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

trails near ashland?

jpars

NAXJA Forum User
Hey i will be moving to southern oregon u. in about a week, and was looking for some good trails/areas in the Ashland area.

i know there are a butt load, and most of them probably not even named or listed.

thanks for any input

jeep is stocker on mud tires- keep that in mind

How the hell did you get stuck living in ASSland? Are you going to SOU?
Anyway there is alot of trails around here. Obenchain RD, Salt Creek Rd, theres a ORV park up by Howard Prairie lake. The back roads from Mt Ashland to Applegate lake are good for a stocker. Your best bet would be to get a good map of Jackson county or NF/BLM map. Mostly what you'll find around here is old logging or mining roads. some are fun, some are a nice scenic drive.
You probably wont find alot of people to go wheeling with in Ashland, its a pretty liberal, tree huggin town. I know quite a few XJ and CJ owners down this way you could always get ahold of me. Good luck in Ashland:passgas:
Scott

ill pm you...

why the ashland hatred?

town is nice as ****!

and no people to go wheeling with....?

maybe not any xjs, but i know i've never seen more lifted trucks per square foot anywhere else in my life...

jpars said:
ill pm you...

why the ashland hatred?

town is nice as ****!

and no people to go wheeling with....?

maybe not any xjs, but i know i've never seen more lifted trucks per square foot anywhere else in my life...
They banned Starbucks, for one. That town is the Berkeley of Oregon.
commie.gif
Bring your Birkenstocks...and I just hope you like your chicks, um natural.

As to the lifted trucks, they must be from Medford.... :farmer:

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
IXNAYXJ said:
They banned Starbucks, for one. That town is the Berkeley of Oregon.
commie.gif
Bring your Birkenstocks...and I just hope you like your chicks, um natural.

As to the lifted trucks, they must be from Medford.... :farmer:

-----Matt-----

#1 i have no problem with the banning of starbucks whatsoever

#2 Berkely of Oregon? Do you mean rich and spoled? Hardly ashalnd, Try Lake Oswego.

#3 Natural chicks......im not planning on feeding from the town pool quite as much as the college pool....and the college pool is NICE

jpars said:
You don't think people should be able to choose for themselves what kind of coffee to buy? You think the gov't should make that choice for you? You'll fit right in.

jpars said:
#2 Berkely of Oregon? Do you mean rich and spoled? Hardly ashalnd, Try Lake Oswego.
No, I mean several shades more red than Joe Stalin. Only without the good vodka.

For an answer to #3, we'd have to move to the den...but you're not old enough...or just haven't stepped up for a membership. ;)

-----Matt-----

jpars said:
I think he's meaning eco-loving, tree hugging, tofu eating, dread lock wearing, haven't bathed yet this year, petuly (sp?) oil using, no bra wearing, don't own a shaving razor, hippie FREAKS!!!

In edit: he types faster than me too.

IXNAYXJ pretty much summed it up. that town is full of :flame:ing :looser:'s

IXNAYXJ said:
You don't think people should be able to choose for themselves what kind of coffee to buy?---

about 90% sure the people of the town were the voice that pushed them out, not one rogue mayor or something, so yes, they chose their coffee :)

and uh.

college is awesome.

and there are hippies.

but i dont care, because they should be able to decide for themselves where they buy thier coffee, right?

and id rather be in these beautiful southern oregon hills then flat ass corvallis at osu or something.

sorry, cant complain. :party:

1996cc said:
I think he's meaning eco-loving, tree hugging, tofu eating, dread lock wearing, haven't bathed yet this year, petuly (sp?) oil using, no bra wearing, don't own a shaving razor, hippie FREAKS!!!

In edit: he types faster than me too.

and your from springfield.

how you like YOUR women?

Old and immediate family or distant and young?
:flamemad: :flamemad: :flamemad:

im jk with you

jpars said:
jpars said:
they should be able to decide for themselves where they buy thier coffee, right?
Are you smoking peyote? It's called the free market, dude. Spending our money where we want constitutes choosing where we buy our coffee. If you don't like Satrbucks, don't buy their coffee. Don't try to prevent me from doing so...that's reeks of government stores and only selling Trabants. Again, see Joe Stalin.

-----Matt-----

Just thought id follow up and say i was downtown today and they have not one...but two starbucks. and in the past 2 days i have had 3 fliers left on the jeep for local 4x4 clubs...not too shabby.

jpars said:
Just thought id follow up and say i was downtown today and they have not one...but two starbucks. and in the past 2 days i have had 3 fliers left on the jeep for local 4x4 clubs...not too shabby.

Good job..:rolleyes: What clubs are they? I've lived here for 10yrs and never once gotten a flier. The naxja sticker must be scaring them away.;)

As far as the coffee goes I like Dutch Bros better. Why walk in when you can drive up and get your coffee. Plus you get a good cleavage shot when the hotties bend over to give you your drink.:D

HilltopXJ said:
Good job..:rolleyes: What clubs are they? I've lived here for 10yrs and never once gotten a flier. The naxja sticker must be scaring them away.;)

As far as the coffee goes I like Dutch Bros better. Why walk in when you can drive up and get your coffee. Plus you get a good cleavage shot when the hotties bend over to give you your drink.:D
I think I've been there!! Isn't that also the place with the "Foglifter"? Like a Quad shot with a double Irish creme syrup?

mmmm good wake up.

no ta-ta's though... :huh:

Sniggs said:
I think I've been there!! Isn't that also the place with the "Foglifter"? Like a Quad shot with a double Irish creme syrup?

mmmm good wake up.

no ta-ta's though... :huh:

I havent tried a foglifter nor heard of it, but it sounds like a drink they have.
I shall look into it tomarrow on the way to work.
The Dutch Bros on my way to work has a couple of hotties in there early 20s
They arent afraid to let them ta-ta's hang out.:wow: I think they make bank in the tip department.

Cant remember 2 of the groups by name, one was a mostly Toy one based in medford, and 2 of them were SOU ones.

I am looking into a very small one, lostadventure or something have to pull out flier, i think it has about 10 memebers, almost all SOU kids.

Back