• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Farmer Matt Roof Rack FS!

rokclimbertx

NAXJA Member #1267
ok, I'm making it official... Selling my Farmer Matt Roof Rack... Offroad Lights, Jerry Cans, Kayak Cradles, Wind Fairing & Reverse Lights NOT INCLUDED...

I will include the expanded metal floor (recently removed due to rattling, it wasn't secured well) if requested... I'm north of Denton and will consider meeting at a reasonable distance... No Shipping...

Farmer Matt Roof Rack $400

8a7c.jpg

a036.jpg

7cc4.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is an ancient thread but anyone know where i can get one of these? will farmermatt still make one?

i doubt yours is still for sale....

i just LOVE the look and the low profile of it.

any help would be appreciated. thanks guys.

Wish I could make it out this year. The anniversary flings are awesome but the jeep is half dead waiting for an engine rebuild.

The kayak cradles are Yakima. With a little bike tube shim they fit really well on the rack.

$400 would pay your gas and back. Throw it on the roof of your honda...or whatever you drive when you aren't driving the jeep.

Back