• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj dana 44 part numbers

advance auto had them around here. try your local places if you need them asap. but if not then search round and find them cheaper. think they were 22 each at advance.

Timken bearings can be had at AutoZone if you have one of those local to you. Read post #12 in this thread for all the part numbers.

many autozones only stock one though:rolleyes:

A Set10 comes with the bearing, lock ring, and seal. That's all you need. You can reuse your stock axle retainer.
my timken set10's did not come with seals, just the bearings and lock ring

A Set10 comes with the bearing, lock ring, and seal. That's all you need. You can reuse your stock axle retainer.

if yous came with all that you got lucky. mine was just the bearing. no ring or seal. and the other guy is right. they usually stock only one. i had to drive to a different county to get the other one. ( needed it asap.)

Randy's sells 2 different versions. Tk set10 is just the bearing and lock ring. An AK Set10 is the seal, bearing, and lock ring. Mine came with all.

many autozones only stock one though:rolleyes:

If you plan ahead a little, AutoZone will do an interstore transfer and have them for you in a day or two. I wouldn't imagine most D44 rebuild/swaps are a one day project anyways. :dunno:

NAPA?? Just use an 87 Cherokee with D44.

They don't carry Timken bearings anymore, if that matters to you.

Back