• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

small lift options, already have BB...

paroxysym

NAXJA Forum User
well heres the situation... previous owner put a BB on the xj. jeep has approx 104k on it. he did the twintubes with the AAL in the rear. he towed a boat so the rear leafs w/ AAL are done. the front coils, eh- they could use a breathe of fresh air so to speak.

im wondering what could i do to maybe stay around the same height as the BB? i like the short squatty look to the jeep i guess. im gonna run mabs with 245s on the set up so i want to clear those just right( i have a 95 so i have the bigger fender openings). whats your suggestions?

appreciate the help..

Makes a bit of a difference what your aspect ratio is, but a 245/75/16 translates into a 30.47x9.65 tire. You could get quadratec HD leaf packs for the back and aftermarket coils (OME makes a two inch) for the front. Cut off eyes of main leaves on the QT HDs and bastardize with existing mains for about a two inch lift in back. Put tires on. Flex. Adjust bumpstops as needed (such as with long bumpstops part # 52422.01 from QT in back and hockey pucks up front). Take a breather and then get shocks.

Back