• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Herculiner Uses

jeepster_259

NAXJA Forum User
I was just curious what/where people have used the bed liners on their vehicles. I just lined my interior and was thinking of doing a 1" lip around my cut fenders and maybe doing the rockers as well. I wanted to see some pictures of people who have done this or other stuff on their XJ's.

watermark.php

After folding fenders and lower quarter's I used a wire wheel to take it down to bare metal, used acetone to clean and then put two layers on. Still no discoloration or wear yet.

last weekend, i did the entire roof of mine. had a rust issue, sanded the crap out of it, used Auto Prep to clean, primed with rust converter and rolled on the herculiner. turned out real good IMO. about 12-13hrs of prep for 15mins of application per coat(2).

i bought the $90 kit and have about 2/3's of a gallon left. gonna do the rockers, lower doors and maybe the bumper centers next.

got some pics to show us?????

Back